When you are ready to proceed with your mortgage please send the following documents (please scan or post these, do not take photographs as this will not be accepted by most lenders):
- Proof of Certified Identification for all applicants on the mortgage. Please see our document certification page to see who can do this and the correct wording required.
- Proof of Residency (latest council tax bill, or utility bill dated within the latest 3 months).
- Proof of income for all applicants (last 3 months payslips, and for Self Employed or company directors 2 Years Tax Calculations (SA302) forms and Tax Year Overviews – can download these online).
- If you are a day rate contractor we will need a copy of your current contract.
- Last 3 months latest bank statements including any bill accounts.
- Proof of Deposit/savings – if a gift please confirm how much and who from.
- Completed Customer Details Form.
- Signed GDPR Privacy Notice.